Back to school, Back to YOU


Hmmm....Thinking about hosting a 21 day health and fitness accountability group starting in the beginning of September.
Surely there have to be more mamas like myself who have been thrown off track by the hustle and bustle of the end of summer who also need a clean slate?
Doesn't a fresh start for your health and fitness goals to go along with a fresh start of this school year sound good?
Back in a routine, back in the flow of things...maybe with the kids back in school now there's a little more time for YOU to work on YOU?
You'll get an easy to follow nutrition plan with color coded containers that coincide with your food groups to make your meal prep easy, a super nutritious breakfast that takes 5 minutes to blend before you rush your kiddos off to school, and workouts to be done at home that are only 30 minutes long.
Super simple and super effective.
Did I mention that the plan includes a little wine and chocolate too? wink emoticon
I'm also thinking of making this group a good place to share healthy, packable kid's lunches, easy, meal plan approved crock pot dinners, and time saving tips and tricks to make the beginning of this school year the start of healthy new habits for your whole family.
I think this would be great for teachers too! I know I have a lot of teacher friends out there!
I'm thinking 9/7 will be a great day to start. It gives us a couple of weeks to settle into the new routine, but not TOO long after school starts to establish unhealthy routines.
Who's interested?
Please feel free to share with any parents (or teachers or anyone) that may be into something like this!
I *might* even get a little crazy and offer a free cookbook to the first 3 who register!
Message me for details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment