Well, It's been quite awhile since I've taken updated results pics.

I'll have to say I am stoked on these!

Some days you feel like all that sweat, determination and hard work isn't getting you far.

Then you see something like this!!!

I am so proud of myself. I have NEVER stuck with anything this long.

I never thought I'd see myself look and feel the way I do now. I'm close to 40 and feeling the best I've EVER felt!

Eat right. Move your body. That's ALL it takes.

I want so much for you to know that YOU CAN DO THIS.

It used to feel like a huge effort for me to bend over and pick up a toy, or to play on the floor with my kids. I just figured that's what happens as we get older. 

IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE!

My biggest driving factor to keep going? I want to be a fun grandma one day. Yep, I know that's far off...but what I do now will determine how I feel then. Dance parties till I'm 90. No, 100!

I don't want my kids to ever have to worry about my health, or wonder how they'll take care of me as I age. I want to enjoy every last drop of this beautiful life I've been given.

As you know, I have a challenge group coming up in April.

The group includes:
-workout program
-Shakeology (optional for the couple's group)
-nutrition plan
-private online accountability group

and I will be cheering you on and sweating alongside you all the way. We can do this together!

Contact me for details  or if you're ready to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment