Hey sweet friends!
I'm in a giving mood.
Why? Because I know it's fun to get stuff, but even MORE fun to give stuff, and for me it's the MOST fun to help people find health.
SO, here's a nice little incentive. I like incentives and deals, and I'll bet you do too.
Register for my next challenge with a challenge pack (which includes SO much value already.. your workout program, nutrition plan, a month's supply of Shakeology and ME as your coach) by 4/15 and I will give you a choice of either:
A $15 Target Gift Card
*OR*
4 packets of either Greenberry or Chocolate Shakeology (or a mixture of both flavors)
Sign up for Shakeology monthly by 4/15 and I will give you either:
A $10 Target giftcard
*OR*
2 packets of either Greenberry or Chocolate Shakeology or a combo of both
Here's the deal. I have had conversations with MANY beautiful people out there, and I know there are many more that have been watching my journey, waiting for the right time to jump.
I WANT TO HELP YOU. I want you to feel ALIVE again! I want you feeling energized and strong, healthy and vibrant. Positive and confident.
There's no time like now.
Take this offer as the sign you've been waiting for. I'm not even going to limit how many can receive this offer. I want to help you all.
Comment below if you want IN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment