Mix Tape





Mix Tape will be a new feature on my Blog! I know I always love discovering new tunes, but rarely make the time to do so in this crazy life of mine. I am sure there are many other busy folks out there that feel the same way, so I will share some of my favorite jams here for you to enjoy!

Today we have Monsters of Folk with "The Sandman the Brakeman and Me"


This is one of my favorite songs on the kiddo's bedtime playlist.
Both Harps and Junie know most of the words, and it is the sweetest thing when they sing it.
Junie shakes her head back and forth just like Jim James, and asks if he has his eyes closed because he's cared (scared) of the trees (outside of the window in the background)

Have a listen. It's a great nighttime travelin' tune!

WHat are your children's bedtime favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment