Are You Fulfilled?


I was lucky enough to spend the last 4 days with my beautiful family enjoying this view from the gulf-front cottage we rented.  

Our days were spent, swimming, playing games, relaxing and laughing. Lots and lots of laughing. The weather was perfect. Sunshine with a constant breeze during the day, and thunderstorms rolling in late afternoon to make a perfectly cozy transition to evening.

I have so much gratitude for this life I have been given, and reminded myself on several occasions while there on the sandy shore how grateful I am for the free-spirited life we are creating for our family.

I know network marketing has a bad name. Many automatically think of the words "Pyramid Scheme" upon hearing of network marketing opportunities. You think of expensive "kits" to purchase, or sales minimums.  You might picture trying to sell overpriced products that really aren't anything special.

I know that's what I thought.

Here's a fun fact. I used to have a rule for myself that I would not attend at home parties. I DID NOT like the idea of a get together with the expectation to make a purchase of something I really didn't even want at the end. I DO NOT like buying things unless they are worth their value (in my opinion of course.) I didn't even want to pick the least expensive thing to buy to support a friend. Maybe I sound like a dick, but if you agree to go to all of those parties, that shit adds up, and you end up with a bunch of stuff you never even wanted in the first place! So it was easier for me to just make a blanket rule that I don't do those types of things. Here's another fact. Many years ago a neighbor of ours was considering becoming a Beachbody coach. I told him that it was garbage, a scam, and that he should steer clear.  I hope he disregarded my negativity, and I hope he is as happy as I am now.

I NEVER in a million years thought I myself would become a Beachbody Coach,  become  quite successful with it and most importantly develop a PASSION for it!

So why do I love it so much?

- I am in the best shape of my life and have made exercise and eating well my lifestyle
- I love the products. The workouts are challenging yet effective. The Shakeology has incredible health benefits and is delicious. Because of this, I was able to lose 30 lbs and gain strength and confidence. This is the first and only time I have found a system that works, and that I LOVE.
- I am a part of a beautiful, incredible community of likeminded people. I have made lifelong friends.
- I get to help others find health. It is insanely fulfilling knowing that I have assisted someone in becoming healthier.
- I have learned to become a leader. I love helping my team of coaches build businesses of their own. I have an incredible team, and love the bond we share. I will stop at nothing to help them succeed.
- I am making a great living from home, working whenever and wherever I choose. I have complete and total freedom.
- I have become a better person.
- I don't have to be a sales person. It is NOT my plan to annoy people into buying things. I don't have any slick tactics up my sleeve. I simply share my genuine love for what I am doing and help others do the same. BEST JOB EVER!
- Luckily we don't host parties or have to buy kits. Nothing against them...they're just not my thing!
- I work for an amazing company who gives to charity often, who believes in the greater good, who's mission is to help others find success and happiness in every form. There is opportunity to earn all expense paid vacations and incredible bonuses. They provide the potential to earn an unbelievable income. I've matched my income that took me 8 years to earn as a 911 operator.


I am so lucky that my gut feeling was stronger than my skepticism. I am so glad that I've always trusted my intuition. If I hadn't listened to that whisper, I wouldn't be here, working from home with my 2 beautiful kids. I wouldn't have had the freedom to take 3 on a whim vacations in the past 3 months. I'd still be out of shape and exhausted, stressed and unfulfilled. I'd still have to leave my sweet family drive to work in rush hour traffic to a job that made my blood pressure rise.

Are you fulfilled? Are you truly satisfied with your life?

I ask this not to convince you that this is the way to happiness. I ask because it is my hope that anyone who takes the time to read this will really consider if they are satisfied with their life, and if not, I hope that this might be the catalyst for some of you to really understand that you have other options. Society has a really great way of convincing us that there are very few options in life. We often stick with what's safe and predictable. You can make your own way. This is YOUR life, after all. Shouldn't YOU be the one who decides how your time is spent?

Coaching is an incredible opportunity for the right person. I am on a mission to find those kindred spirits out there to join me on my mission to build an empire of strong, inspiring, motivated, beautiful souls to take on the task of changing lives, beginning with their very own.

I'm looking for a certain type of person. Intuitive and goal oriented. Unafraid to be vulnerable. Kind and good humored. Quirky and fun. Someone who is ready for change, and bold enough to take a leap of faith. It's OK if the idea of that leap scares the shit out of you. Shaking up your life will do that. I need people who are brave. I want believers.

This may sound specific. You're right. It is! I have a vision for my team.

I am in the process of creating some pretty fantastic training material for my team. I'd love to have a select few new coaches to mentor with this new material.

If you think this just might be that thing that you're looking for, please fill out this application so that I may learn a little bit more about you. My team has a "sneak peek into coaching" group coming up June 8th, in which you can learn a bit more about coaching with no obligation/no pressure.   I will be selecting 5 new coaches by June 15th to add to our amazing team and personally mentor. You will have all access to my new training material, and I will help you every step of the way to learn the ropes of this crazy coaching opportunity.

To learn more, please fill out this application and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

https://ginacocks.wufoo.com/forms/apply-to-be-a-coach-for-team-ignite-your-life/

I am looking forward to meeting my next 5! Can't wait to chat with you!

(to make the legal team happy:) "Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings  for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes" 



0 comments:

Post a Comment