Let's talk about FREEDOM

I was spending some time today going through my photos on my phone, because I needed to delete some to make room for more.
I loved reliving all of the recent memories while I scanned through the pictures..and was really happy to be reminded that WE DO A LOT OF FUN STUFF!
This picture was taken on a date with my son at Busch Gardens. I love the look of happiness on his face.
I love that, because of coaching, I have the freedom to make SO many memories with my children.
I was at a park yesterday with Junie, having a little picnic, and I got a bit teary. I remembered sitting at that SAME park when I was working at 911, watching other stay at home mamas living a carefree, fun life with their kiddos. Meanwhile, I was feeling hurried and rushed, anticipating my night shift at work that evening. I remember telling myself that something had to give. I knew there was an answer, but I didn't know what.
If you would have told me that the answer was in Network Marketing I would have laughed in your face and told you what a scam that garbage was. I'm a natural skeptic. It's not a good trait, but I've always had the mentality that if something seems too good to be true, there must be a catch.
I believe fate drew me here. Somehow, I decided to give it a chance. I was still VERY skeptical, and still believed that this probably wouldn't be the ticket to my freedom, but I couldn't deny that "WHY NOT ME?" feeling that I had. The only investment I had to make was for my OWN workout program/Shakeology. I'd researched the program enough to know that people were getting real results, and I desperately wanted to get back in shape. I figured, even if this coaching thing IS a scam, at least I might get in shape trying.
Well, as you can see I am still here. A successful, happy, confident, healthy, fit, coach, working at home, living a life of freedom, making memories with my family, living a life by design.
I DID get in shape. I lost 30 lbs, and have made fitness my lifestyle.
I DID leave my job. Only 4 months into my coaching career.
I HAVE FOUND MY PASSION AND PURPOSE
in helping others achieve their health and fitness goals, and helping my team..my beautiful, wonderful team, find their freedom too.
This opportunity that is Beachbody coaching is a gift. A crazy, wonderful gift that is transforming SO MANY LIVES.
I want to continue to build my tribe by sharing this gift with the right people. I want to find those others out there that are meant to be on my team, so that I can give them all of the tools to help them find the success that I have found and that is possible through coaching.
Here are a few things you need to know.
If you want to join my team, you will be required to start your OWN journey with a challenge pack. Why? Because you need to invest in your own health in order to inspire others.
You have to be willing to share your journey candidly. It's gonna be scary at first, but you will inspire others, and it will feel AMAZING.
You have to set aside time for personal development. You will continually grow as a person as a coach on my team. Frankly, this has been one of the greatest practices I have incorporated into my life, and I am grateful for this requirement.
If you think you can handle those 3 basic requirements, and feel a little spark from this post, let's chat.
I am not going to try to convince you to do this. I don't have any slick tactics, haha. If you need convincing, this won't work for you. I am looking for people that can decide for themselves, have a vision for their lives, and believe that this could be THE THING that can get them there. Then, after learning more about how this works, develop a PASSION and can't be stopped. I don't WANT to drag people along. I put a lot into helping my coaches, and am looking for people who want this so badly they can taste it...so you can rest assured that if you reach out to me with curiosity and questions, I will answer every single question you have, tell you everything you want to know, maybe ask you a few questions to see if you'd be good for my team, and then we can decide together if this is a good fit for you. If not? NO SWEAT! NO PRESSURE. NONE. If you don't want this, it won't work!
I have a challenge group starting 5/25 if you'd like to begin with your own journey to health. The last day to register is 5/19 (Tomorrow)
I'm glad to set aside some time Monday for anyone who'd like to chat with me about joining my team. If something in this post speaks to you, by all means, reach out to me!
I shudder to think about where I'd be if I didn't reach out to my coach a year and a half ago. Still stressed. Still out of shape. Still exhausted. Still working nights and holidays away from my beautiful children.
I had that gut feeling and chose to listen to it.
Message me if you're having one too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment