FU Mercury!


I don't know all of the mystical, astrological shit behind Mercury retrogrades. but I DO know that every time I feel nuts and Harper acts nuts I learn that Mercury is, in fact, in retrograde.

I've learned that since my sign, Cancer, rules feelings, I get emotionally crazy. Harps is a Gemini which rules communications. Basically he's screwed because Mercury in retrograde messes with ALL things related to communications. Poor dude.  Every time retrograde occurs, Harper gets a bit out of control. I'll find myself thinking...what did he EAT today? Did he go to bed late? Did he have too much screen time? NOPE! It's dang Mercury! That asshole of a planet!

Anyhow, this cycle ends 10/9.

I am planning a new challenge group beginning 10/19!

This one is gonna be special. All about renewal.

Renewal of mind, body and spirit.

We're going to do PiYo- a pilates/yoga hybrid workout. We're going to eat fresh, healthy meals. We're going to replenish our nutrients with a delicious daily shake. We're going to practice self care. We're going to dig deep into our souls with some personal development.

The perfect way to renew and refresh after a retrograde cycle.

Details to come!

If you want to be on the wait list, send me a message or drop your email below! Special deals this month for early-birds! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment